Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Mega Vintage sale!

Hiya everyone,

Good news!

Many of you, my lovely readers have commented about visiting Portobello Market... Fridays is the best day, because of the vast selection of vintage items and THIS coming Friday is going to be even better...

A very good friend of mine, who's has a lovely and quirky stall at the market on Fridays and Sundays has organized an amazing mega vintage sale.

There will be a huge selection of items, going for just £10 each!!! Utterly bargain.

I'll be there giving her a hand and looking after her stall for the day!
So, this would be a lovely and great opportunity to meet some of you. Come by to have a look and say hello if you can :)

The stall is under the Westway, the bridge over Portobello Road. I am sure you'll be able to find me under my layers and my huge gloves!


(My dear friend Sue and I)

Everything must go and I am sure it will be a lot of fun.
Hope to see you there!
x