Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Old and new! And a fabulous find at Alexander McQueen

Hello!



Today's post is an outfit one. As we approach Christmas I think is quite nice and mood lifting to wear a seasonal sparkle. I love a bit of sequin and bling and this time of the year with celebrations and parties coming along I always take the opportunity to wear my glammish bits.



Combined with this outfit post I also take the chance to show you my Christmas present to myself.....My new Alexander McQueen bag! Oh, I was just so delighted as I managed to get my hands on this amazing flapper toy satchel bag. It was the just style I was looking for.



It was hard, but definitely worth it to queue for about 2 hours in the freezing cold and then at least another half hour inside this building before I eventually got in. Once inside the sale room, it was like heaven, although the prices were not cheap. My budget originally was much smaller, but somehow, phoning a friend, going 50-50, laughs, I could not help myself in the end.



old and new



christopher kane leggings

I also totally adore my Christopher Kane leggings for Topshop. I was just so lucky to find one, in my size(hurray), on the rail at the flagship store. They had been sold out for months and I could not believe my luck. Snap!



mcqueen bag



christopher kane leggings

Combining old and new. The dress is an old Victorian petticoat, so it's in fact a skirt and the bolero is vintage, I bought it at a car boot sale for a couple of quid.



Photobucket



mcqueen bag

The lining of the bag is so gorgeous, I just fell in love with it as soon as I saw it.



Bolero: Car boot sale, Dress: it was my grandmas skirt, Leggings: Christopher Kane for Topshop, Belt: Vivienne Westwood, Bag: Alexander McQueen, Shoes: Office.



So, I am already rocking around my Christmas tree with some nice, new and early arrivals... I just can't wait for surprises!

How about you?



See you soon.

x