Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

SPFW- updates

Hello,

SPFW will end on Friday, I have been having a look on all collections but I'm just posting the pics of some of my favourite bits.
Today "Ellus", a brand with a strong jeans collection, brought Agyness Deyn for the very first time to a Brazilian catwalk.
The collection was inspired by the miners and hardworkers, explaining the colour used and the stains on the denim.
The bits I fell in love with are the tie-dyeish looking dress, leather bits and the shoes! Ohhh those boots are really cute, worn with legwarmers, a look you guys know, I am a fan of.



Yesterday, "Triton" based their collection in all things English , and as you expect, I believe a lot of inspiration must have come from Vivienne Westwood.
A lot of tartan , which I adore, eternal classic... some interesting fabrics, and accessories such as the crown, isn't so cute?