Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Red Hot...

...Chilli Peppers. For the days extra warmth may be needed!



Must I mention I can't enought of my xmas prezzie!

I haven't actually seen that many people wearing this coat but, every now and then my mates come and tell me they have seen someone wearing it and so on...

I have seen it on Hollyoakes (Blimey!)

Just want to make very clear I don't watch Hollyoakes! I SWEAR!!! You know... when is late at night... and the telly is just on... you're not really paying attention , and BANG! There it was in Hollyoakes- LOL

Still love it despite any of the above, and other people seem too.

Have fun!

(pretty portobello)

(pretty portobello)

(pretty portobello)

(pretty portobello)

Coat: Zara, Necklace: Made by myself, Bag: Coccinelle, Top: really old, Jeans: Customised by myself from River Island, Boots: Zara