Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Purple haze....

I love purple...

Funnily enough it is one of the colours that can be considered the "marmite" of colours, since I have heard so many people say they either love or hate it.

I just feel very comfortable and happy wearing it. It is definitely one of my favourite colours.

As for the eyeshadow, I have had an affair with purples for a long time now, I can say I have been wearing it for a good 10 years.

So, I went mad when purple came in fashion and every collection. Nowadays, you can find a cool purple "fix" from Primark to Reiss, weather before it was a hard colour to find and accessories were almost impossible to be seen.

Let's celebrate!!

It's a purple craze!

(pretty portobello)

(pretty portobello)

(pretty portobello)

(pretty portobello)

(pretty portobello)

Coat: Vivienne Westwood,Cardigan: Benneton, Skirt: Second hand from Camden Market, Tights: Primark, Shoes: Office.