Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

SPFW- Sao Paulo Fashion Week

Causing commotion, as any other fashion week, Sao Paulo's one started yesterday.
Shame I haven't been able to attend SPFW for many years now but, I remember right from the start when it used to be called "Phytoervas Fashion Week" based on the name of the sponsor , a famous shampoo brand.
I supposed a lot as changed since then...

I was really happy today
... when rummaging thru my stuff, just found a bloody old skirt from "Zoomp", given to me on my 16th birthday!!!!
It's in the same material as the jumpsuits and dresses from Colcci's.
Plastic and wet look kind of material. I just dug it out, and will be wearing very soon in homage to them.

COLCCI
Top Gisele Bündchen, on her usual appearance for Colcci.







I am sooooo in love with this kind of harness,(worn by most of the girls on the pictures). It's like half belt , half bra kind of thing! I have dreamt in having one of those for at least 12 years, when I first came across something similar on a magazine, one of those thing we never forget!
Now, I'll have to PRAY either for mum or for some of my fantastic friends from Brazil... Hopefully someone could get if for me?

Talking to my mates about Colcci, it was a real turn off... Maybe, I just wasn't expecting their responses.
A lot people consider the brand to be tacky. I easily could wear the black and jeans pieces of the collection , there's a lot of in white as well, which is OK but, not really my cup of tea and, there was me thinking... The wet legging, something new in Brazil, - I wore my American Apparel whilst there, last year - won't be catching in the summer, for obvious reasons, but I think it will have a big impact in the colder days.

So, don't forget that shine plastic skirt... like I did... I shall be posting pictures soon.