Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

SPFW updates/ final.

It ended on Friday...so here are some pics of the last few days of catwalk.
I would like to start with a touch of glamour and the beautiful collection of..
"Samuel Cirnansck"-
I love the flapper inspiration, the fabric used is amazing.







"Amapo" -
I love the shoes!! How amazing all are those boots!?!?!?!?
The leggings are nice as well, I love the detail of the buttons in the dress but, not so keen on the prints.





"Animale"-
Tartan + purple for me is a total winner, so I wish I could lay my hands in one of those beautiful dresses... And the colour of those leggings... I'm drooling over here.
Interesting pattern use and cut.





"Gloria Coelho"-
Futurist.
Full of intresting shapes, as seen in the coat, dresses with loads volume and fullness.





And that is all folks!