Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

F... is for Flashdance or Fame ?

OMG! I cannot believe how cold it has been lately!

I cannot wait for the weather to get warmer, as for myself, I can understand why people believe you can be a lot more stylish/elegant on winter rather then summer but, still it can be quite hard when temperatures reach sub zero and , it is very easy to feel like a human snowman walking down the road due the amount of layers we are obliged to wear.



Question: F... is for Flashdance or Fame?

I could not leave the house without my lovely thick legwarmers!Worn here with one of my favourite second hand grey pixie boots. I love the combo legwarmers and ankle boots. It gives me a variation so, I don't need to feel cold but neither need to wear high knee boots all the time.

pretty portobello(pretty portobello)

Coat: Customised by me from Portobello Market, Cardigan: H&M, Jeans: River Island, Legwarmers:Primark, Boots: Claudia's Stall at Portobello Market, second hand.



So last Friday it was a very cold day at the Portobello Market. Most of the regular stalls were there braving the cold.

Here is a peep of Claudia's boot stall.

One of my favourite places for shoes... every week different stock, great second hand shoes, a unique find! And plus she's absolutely lovely!







And across the road ... Look this coat military style! If it was slightly smaller with some customization it could be a winter look inspired by Balmain's new spring summer collection 2009!



And below the real thing Balmain jacket S/S 2009.



Love it!