Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

YOU SAY IT’S YOUR BIRTHDAY?!

I tried getting this post up yesterday June 18th but couldn't-- so Happy Belated 69th Birthday to Paul McCartney!!! Even though John is my favorite Beatle, I still love Paul- and George, and Ringo too.
What Paul McCartney songs are your favorite?
I have too many but some of my favorite songs Paul wrote while he was in The Beatles are:

And I Love Her
Blackbird
Carry That Weight
Eleanor Rigby
Get Back
Got to Get You into My Life
Helter Skelter
Here, There, and Everywhere
Hey Jude
I'll Follow the Sun
I'm Looking Through You
I've Just Seen a Face
Lady Madonna
Oh! Darling
Penny Lane
The Long and Winding Road
Why Don't We Do It in the Road?
Wild Honey Pie
Linda McCartney
Linda McCartney
Linda McCartney
LM
LM
LM
LM
LM
(Images From: Beatles 365 Days, Life, Daily Mail: Images of The Beatles. Photographs by: Astrid Kirchherr, and Linda McCartney.)