Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

I scream for ice cream

Hi guys,

I hope you are all having a nice weekend. I took this pictures a few days ago when the weather was nice in London. We are having the weirdest Summer ever, some days are nice and warm, others just wet and cold. Well, I suppose this is not very strange for the British Summer but I can get quite annoyed sometimes because the weather is so rubbish. I wish we had a decent hot Summer, ready for a new wardrobe and season.

So, when the sun is shining you must take the most advantage of it. I went to the park and had a delicious pistachio and brownie chocolate ice cream. Yummy!





I was wearing: Jacket: Lux, Dress: Religion, Necklace: Disney Couture, Bag: Fendi, Shoes: Phase Eight, Sunglasses: Chanel.

See you soon.
x