Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

An impulsive buy? I blame it on Olivia Palermo

Hi guys,

I hope you have been well. OMG! Just a couple of days have passed by since I blogged about my bags and today I had to admit defeat to the Zara plaited shopper bag.

I liked this bag since I first laid my eyes on it but I thought it was too big for everyday use. I mean, it's a perfect bag for travelling and carrying loads of stuff around but would I be able to pull it off? Then, I saw some pictures of Olivia Palermo carrying it around and I quickly changed my mind after that. The bag looked good on her and although this is a huge shopper, it didn't seem to be that big on her and I believe she's tiny.

So, today I just had one of those moments and I bought the bag. Now, I am feeling slightly guilty because I don't think I am 'psychologically' ready. Could this really be bag number 24?



It's fair to say I have had my eye on this bag for a while and I also think this bag could be on those 'cult' things that Zara makes every now and then, but I am still deciding whether I should keep it. I mean, it looks amazing on Olivia, doesn't it?



So girls, I am sure many of you have seen this bag at your local Zara. What do you think, is it a keeper or not?

See you soon.
x