Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

I love my handbags

Hi guys,

There isn't such a thing as one bag for all the occasions, of course not. We all need different bags for different purposes but I am a bag addict and I will always find a new excuse for a new bag! So, it's been a while that I wanted to do a post dedicated to my bags. I started my collection few years ago with just 2 bags that I bought in Brazil, where the quality of the leather is great and prices were unbeatable. Since then, the collection has taken off, from charity shop and sale finds to a big thanks to mum, who's donated me many bags too. I had never counted them before and it was interesting to find out that I have 23 handbags. Is this normal?

- Click on the image to enlarge.

I love different coloured bags, I would have all the colours of the rainbow (and more) if I could.


1. Luella
2. Coccinelle
3. Fendi
4. Balenciaga
5. From the Florence leather market
6. Shoe stock, Brazil
7. Coccinelle

But neutral coloured bags are also necessary. Here is my collection of neutrals, browns, black and white.


8. From Portobello Market
9. From the second hand shop
10. Found on the street, in the bin(!!!!)
11. Corello, Brazil.
12. Vintage from my mum.
13. Shoe stock, Brazil.
14 & 15. Vintage, from my mum.
16. Coccinelle.
17. Corello, Brazil.
18. Alexander McQueen

Prints are also present on my collection. They are fun and then again they are just something a bit different from the ordinary.

All my printed bags are by Vivienne Westwood, you guys know how much I love her!

19. Squiggle Print.
20. Animal print.
21. Squiggle Print.
22. Union Jack print.
23. Tartan print.

So, I still need another 2 bags to make to 25! I am waiting for 2 special ones... I don't know which ones yet but as soon as I get them I'll share it with you all.

How about you? Any bagmaniacs in the house?

See you soon.