Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

New in my wardrobe

Hi guys,

Today a peep on my new purchases. I could not resist the sales and ended up grabbing some bargains!


The Kimono jacket is from Zara, (I just got it out of the bag) I had my eye on this one for a while and I was glad when I saw it on sale, it was reduced from £69 to £39 and now it's going for £29. The dress is from H&M at it's normal price of £7.99, a bargain! The print is very cool and it's just an easy, comfortable piece. I might to have snap a few more in different colours.

Then I got some shoes...

Again another pair of shoes I that I had my eyes on, because they are not very high and are incredibly comfortable. For me, it's so hard to find comfortable sandals that don't pinch you anywhere, so when I find something like this I am tempted to buy it in every single colour I can find.


Luckily, they were on sale too. Original price was £29.99, I bought the tan ones first and paid £19.99 and then with the further reduction I snapped the black pair for £15.99! Almost 2 for the price of 1, how could I resist?
The tan ones are the same colour as the Zara plaited shopper bag, and the black ones just go with everything.

See you soon.
x