Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Navajo Aztec scarf

Hi guys,

I hope you all have been well. Today I am posting some pictures of this simple outfit I had chosen for cocktails with a friend, something really simple and easy for an afternoon girlie chat.

Anyways, I was telling you guys on my previous post about this scarf, from Primark. I first saw it on a colleague at work, she had it in a different colour and I loved it straightaway, than later I saw that they also had it in a coral/turquoise combination, I saw it someone else wearing it. I wanted them so badly, whichever colour I could get, I would be happy with.
I had huge intentions to make to Primark, but just didn't happen. I've been busy and so it took me ages to get there. One day, I went to the one in Hammersmith, where I hadn't been in ages, I had the hope to find the scarf there since that store it's not as busy as the one in Oxford St.

So, I got there just to find one scarf and that one was in someone else's neck! Making matters worst, I did ask the lady if she wanted to sell hers... She must have thought I was CRAZY!
The scarf btw, had been sold out at Primark a long, long time ago.

Moral of the story: Ebay-ed and got one in the end. Hurray!

I love it so much I have been wearing for days in a row and it has all my favourite colours for the Summer. It so goes with everything.






Pics by Gaby

Dress + Scarf: Primark, Belt: Jigsaw, Bag: Fendi, Sandals: Office, Sunglasses: Balenciaga.

See you soon.
x