Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Celebrity luggage

Hi guys,

I hope you all have been well. In today's post we are having a peep on the celebrities and their luggage. It's interesting to see who really travel in style!

I am looking to buy some new luggage for myself and this time I want something quite durable, not like the last suitcase I bought that squeaked so badly, it was embarrassing to carry it around, honestly it was awful. Also, I want to have a matching set.
Matching sets are elegant and an easy way to identify your luggage at the airport.

So, with which celebrity does your luggage most identify with?


FIRST CLASS


Kelly Osbourne, with Chanel luggage.


Joan Collins, an iconic 80's picture.


Karl Lagerfeld, loves his Goyard luggage.


Miranda Kerr


Lindsay Lohan

ECONOMIC CLASS


Dita von Teese


Jessica Alba


Sienna Miller


Olsen twins


Mariah Carey


Renee Zellweger


Elizabeth Hurley
(I love the colour of this set, I am hoping to get something similar)

All on board!

See you soon.
x