Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The sunshine is back

... Oh I was so happy today , weren't you?

A little bit of sunshine makes a huge difference and I can't wait for 2 weeks in time when the clocks go forward and it's bright until late!

Outfit of today was simple... I love this tartan, cowl style skirt, It was a snap £12 from Primark, keep it cheap, the black top was £1 from Portobello stall.



( Good or bad , we cannot deny, every now and then Primark has some REALLY nice clothes. I'm sure all of us given the opportunity have bought something in there at least once! ) I like Primark very much, but when I see people coming out with literally 10 bags out of the shop, I do find too much. I wouldn't do it myself but can understand why is so tempting.



Photobucket

pp

pp

Skirt: Primark, Belt: Portobello Market, Top: Portobello Market, Necklace: Made by myself, Bag: Coccinelle.