Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

I love



Hello Kitty for Tokidoki!
I haven't managed to buy them yet :( they are just so cute, so kawaii!!!!!
I must have them for my collection, which is forever growing, my passion with Kitty started a looong time ago, I must have been around 7 years old when it all started... the collection!
So, I am writing them down as part of my wish list.
Ohhhh aren't them sooo sweet?! I would love to have them both since " Bastardino " and the pepper are soooo cute too! I do love the pepper's cheeky smile...LOL
The last picture I believe is from the latest part of the collection. Kitty in a doughnut costume... kawaii, just don't bite her!







... I really want them! But, they are mainly sold out and the few ones which can be found are so expensive :(