Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Fridays @ Portobello

... Some cool people around.
- Click on the pictures to enlarge.


Anika, on Portobello Marktet.
I love her skirt, the whole look is great when you pay attention on the layering of the jacket and the waistcoat. I love the hairstyle too... shame I didn't capture well.


Krystal, stylist, on Portobello Market.
Cool and colourful! This girl has a cool vibe... I took her picture, she took mine... That was a first!


Leanne, on Portobello Road.
The beautifully detailed trilby hat suits her so much and that fur jacket is just so chic!


Sofia, on Portobello Road.
I like the mix of the striped top and the beautiful plaid coat.
Doesn't she have the cutest smile?


Mia, on Portobello Road.
Love the socks and her booties are so hot.
She's also a fellow blogger!!!! That's why is so cool to talk to people when I do the photos... she's now on my blogroll check for mia's love affair.

Ps: I'm terribly sorry if I have taken your picture last week and it's not up in the site. I had trouble with my camera and many pictures unfortunately were lost ( grrrr). I hope to bump into you again someday. Peace.