Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Dreamland

Hello guys,
I'm sorry for the lack of posting in the last couple days, as I had a bad chinese take away and wasn't well... I'm recovering, soon I shall catch up again with the comments... specially the ones from my Bday!!! Thanks so much guys for my lovely bday wishes....

Want to share with you the work of Marie Louise Vogt, fabulous knitwear designer, she has a shop in Hamburg. I could not stop thinking , I still can't, of having one of those lovely knitted dresses or tops...
Now, it would be the ideal time to wear them, as the weather seems to be getting better and less layers are needed!
I love her playful, colourful work , as the mix of colours is ideal for spring time, and the way the dress is knitted, slightly saggy, in a leaf shape is so unusual and so interesting.
In every collection, the designer has found different ways to work with wool and materials such as vintage silk and jersey incorporated in the designs with her patchwork style, which makes her pieces so unique and desirable.

PS: This was her last collection a/w , new collection( very cool )on her website:
www.marielouisevogt.com







pictures from marie louise vogt

I want them now...