Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The NOW Project by Samsung

Hi guys,

I told you guys on my last post how I was very pleased with my pictures taken with my new Samsung phone. Which is very exciting because I used to have an old Blackberry (with no camera) that used to give me real headaches and I was really much in need of a new phone. I was over the moon when I was invited to test the new Samsung Wave II phone camera and video's facilities taking part in the NOW project.
The new Samsung Wave II is an amazing smartphone with a large touch screen and a 5 megapixel camera, perfect for street style shooting.

Check it out!

All you need is love.
Filter : Vintage 600

Eros, Piccadilly Circus.
Filter: None

(Pretty) Portobello Road.
Filter: Canvas

Atomic muffins
Filter: Colour boost

Metal hanger ape.
Filter: Monopin

To win the new Samsung Wave II all you need is to join the Facebook Samsung NOW project page and upload a picture. You will be able to play with the exclusive Samsung photo app, using different filters to change your image. The 25 best entries will receive a Samsung Wave II handset and 50 winners, with the most likes on Facebook, will be picked to get their photos displayed, alongside Samsung’s VIP contributors (like myself) at the London Design Museum on March 24th.

Get uploading now and good luck!


See you soon.
x