Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Heidi London Sunglasses - LFW

Hi guys,

Before I post the pictures from some of the fashion shows at London fashion week, I just had to share with you these amazing sunglasses!

I had so much fun with Heidi, the designer. As you can see I didn't give her much of a rest because I had to try most of her gorgeous designs.
Heidi London, it's a cool brand selling really funky, colourful frames and sunglasses. They have recently paired with Zeiss, a well renowned German photographic company to produce the most high quality lenses, which will not only make you so stylish but will protect your eyes. A lot of people forget that sunglasses are not just for fashion, for example I would never buy any cheap plastic sunglasses from anywhere, ever, because I do think of my eyes, always.

So here they are, lovely kooky frames made of limited edition vintage material sourced in Hong Kong. Each pair is handmade to evoke individuality and it certainly does!



This is the ONE I fell in love with! The aqua colour is so flattering on my skin.



This style is perfect for me and I want one in every single colour!


I hope you guys have enjoyed it, for stockist and further details please check her website.

See you soon.
x