Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Holly Fulton - LFW Exhibition

Hi guys,

There is so much going on at Fashion week that is hard to keep up. I was around Somerset House again and had a great time, once more meeting loads of people. I bumped into a good friend of mine and we went to watch some of the Vauxhall Fashion Scout shows, it was cool. Pictures and posts soon will follow.

Anyways, apart from the fashion shows there is also an exhibition going on, where upcoming labels display their collections for future buyers. So over the next few days I'll be giving you guys a peep at some of these.

Starting with Holly Fulton.



I really adored these dresses, beautifully embellished with glass beads. They have such an art deco feel to them and are absolutely stunning.

And her jewellery is also incredible! I want those cuffs and the necklace.



Her new collection for A/W 2011 will be on the 20th at 9:45 am.
See you soon.
x