Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

I love Navajo and Aztec prints

Hi guys,



I was eager to post some pictures of this colourful cape from Asos. I was very lucky because I had my eyes on it for a while and then I got as a Xmas gift! I love it so much that I have worn it for days in a row. It's just so cosy, really lovely and warm when worn indoors and absolutely fab to be thrown on top of another jacket or even coat on the coldest days. I can also see myself wearing it throughout the spring, with a cool pair of pirate boots and a mini skirt.



I am so hooked in Navajo and Aztec prints, I think they are quite fun, timeless and go with pretty much everything.



asos topshop cape



navajo aztec poncho cape style



Then, I teamed it up with a new pair of Biker boots, which I could not resist buying from Zara. They are currently on sale and I got the last pair (in my size) in one of the Oxford St branches, also I love how the colour of this gorgeous leather bag, a deep pink, in the best of Marc Jacobs style ;-) goes with it.



zara biker boots



asos cape aztec navajo intarsia poncho



Oh... I also got loads of lovely little things for Xmas like Hello Kitty and stuff, I'll share it with you soon.

See ya.

x