Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Are they Jeffrey Campbell or Vivienne Westwood ? No, just Topshop.

Hi guys,

I was at Topshop the other day and of course I saw many pair of really nice shoes, as you do. Although there were two styles in particular that really caught my eye.
Firstly, these gorgeous platform boots. Weirdly enough they looked quite familiar, hummmm... I think we know where their inspirations came from.



'Attitude' is definitely 'Lita's cousin! And I am sure they will be a HUGE success and well blogged about.

But our good old Topshop has really impressed me with some others look-a-likes this season... I could not believe when I came across a pair of boots called 'Drew', I think they will fly off the shelves and with no doubt will be extremely popular with Vivienne Westwood fans.

And here is why.



So, in this case the inspiration might have gone a step too far. 'Drew' are almost an exact copy of the 'Pirate' boots, they so could be sisters, but saying so the price difference is big and beacuse their similarity, I am so sure they will sell out soon.

What do you think of Topshop's new recipe for success? Do you think they are really coping it or just feeling inspired by? Would you buy any of the above?

See you soon.
x