Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Asos cape - Total love

Hi guys,

I hope you all have been well. Here I come again with another Navajo/Aztec print. Yeah, I told you guys I was in love with them and therefore I just could not resist, I just had to buy the other cape from ASOS. I got the purple one for Xmas and it is so fantastic that I decided to get this one too.(With over 100 'likes' on Facebook, I didn't want to take the risk of selling out)

This one is slightly different form the purple, as it does not have a hood and the colours are a bit more Springy too. I wasn't too sure about the terracotta red, I thought that maybe it would be too much but it's not actually as bright as it looks on the website.



Definitely, there's a much more Native American feel wearing those colours, which are quite neutral, so tan and gray go really well and turquoise compliments it beautifully.





I was wearing: Cape: ASOS, Shirt: Vivienne Westwood, Shorts: Topshop, Bag: Balenciaga, Ring: YSL, Shoes: Dune.

See you soon.
x