Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

My rings from Ydeltuyt

Hi guys,

Hope you all have been well. I am glad to be blogging again, life has been a little hectic right now, so I am going to try and do some multiple posting this weekend in order to catch up a little bit.

Finally after much wait, I got my rings from Ydeltuyt! I am so happy! If you guys remember some months ago, I spotted them on the net, with the help of some Dutch blogs. Back in May, I sadly blogged about it. (Have a look on my original post by clicking here). They were already sold out and I never thought I would be able to buy them again. So, I kept my eyes glued on the site for all this time and to be honest, I had almost lost all my hope until one happy day, they were back.

I couldn't resit buying 2 in one go, since I wanted them so much and had waited soooo long.
So here they are huge, big and chunky, my stone rings!

If I could I would buy all of them, but I went for a red one...



And a black one too...


I am really in love, they are gorgeous and absolutely huge. If you love statement rings this would be a beautiful addition to your collection, but you must be quick as they sell out so fast.

See you soon.
x