Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Forever 21 coming to the UK

Hello my lovely readers,

I'm very excited, some great news for us, chicks living in the UK. American brand, Forever 21, is finally arriving! Yippee!

Well, the first shop is due to open in Birmingham, at the Bullring Birmingham, on November 12th. Hopefully other branches will be opening throughout the country soon.
I was forever jealous of our friends across the pond, as Forever 21 has some great clothing with very reasonable pricing. I am hoping not to be very expensive and close to the American prices, hopefully cheaper than Topshop.



Talking about Europe, many countries area already able to shop online and there are plans for other stores soon to be opening in France, Spain, Belgium, Italy, Germany and Ireland.

I can't wait to shop at Forever 21!

xoxoxo