Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Designer inspirations from the high street

Hi guys,

Whilst browsing through some of the high street shops on the net, I came across some lovely clothing and accessories. I felt really inspired by some of the pieces I saw, so I decided to style a couple of looks. Both my looks were inspired by some of the latest collections from the trendiest designers of the season.

Inspirations...

The look below is all from River Island. I started with the one shoulder dress, Christopher Kane style, which is absolutely gorgeous, I love the space print. The rest of the look, I am keeping very low profile. The jacket, is also superb, immediately reminding me of 3 designers, Mugler, Gaultier and McQueen. It's beautifully fitted with killer shoulder pads and I think it would compliment the dress perfectly. Then, I just added a pair of killer heels, nothing sexier than a the peep toe.



Below, the inspiration was Gareth Pugh's collection. My look, still incorporates the colour scheme, with floaty fabrics and loads of texture in the mix.
All from Topshop, the Grecian top is quite different from Pugh's but they still could be part of same collection, both being sheer, floaty and quite modern. I then, teamed it up with the Les Heals leggings which have an amazing texture and then again being true to my inspiration some gray heels and another peep toe. Well, not only I love the style as it brings a pinch of Summer to our Autumn too.






Well, I hope you guys enjoy my 'how to high street looking designer'.

See you soon.
x