Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Giles Deacon new collection for New Look.

Hello everyone,

I have just received an email from a lovely lady who does the PR for New Look and she sent me these pictures, which is a preview of the collection the designer Giles Deacon has created for them this season.

I was very excited about it! The collection which is called 'Gold' is due to be released on November 9th. Make sure, to write it down on your fashion agenda.

I am much loving the structured shoulders and all the beautiful beading and sequined details. It is just so this season!
(I have been a sucker for shoulder pads lately, I have totally found myself in that look! Back to the eighties or forward to the sci-fi future, I don't care, I love them!)

Anyways, the dresses below are a perfect for a night out or any Xmas do's. Also, great ideas for your Xmas wish list too. Get ready for the party season!






It's hard to choose just one... but my favourites are the first and fourth!
Pads, pads, pads... give me some more of those shoulder pads. I also love the sequined dress, just fabulous with some leggings. I really want one!
Below,a selection of some gorgeous shoes and boots to compliment any outfit.




My feet are just so itching to try the gold ones on from the first picture... Ohhhh aren't they amazing?

Well, this was just a small preview, next Monday the collection will be in stores nationwide and also online. It includes a cute selection of jewellery and accessories.
Personally, I can't wait to check it out!

See you soon.
x