Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The bare necessities... What is in my bag.

Hello everyone,



I am back!



I am so sorry with the lack of news around here but on the other hand, I had a very busy and pleasurable week going out with friends and having guests around.

I haven't been posting lately but I was still having my usual peep at many of your lovely blogs!



Anyways, I have always really enjoyed all the posts where some of you girlies share the contents of your bags to the world...

The nosey side of me (he, he, he) loves to find out what type of things people carry around. What can you not live without it?



Inspired by so many of your posts, I thought it was my turn to share with you what is in my bag.

I hope you enjoy!



pretty portobello

I try to keep it to a minimal because I do change bags every other day!



The bare necessities:



Today inside my Vivienne Westwood pirate bag...



- My beloved old wallet by Circa.

- An old second hand Blackberry.

- Pretty Portobello cards.

- An umbrella (if you live in England a brolly is a must!).

- Chewing gum.

- Boujoirs Lipstick.

- A wooden comb.

- Deodorant.

- Elizabeth Arden Blusher.

- Blusher brush.

- Hello Kitty chocolates.

- Bach florals.

- Perfume.

- Tape (for my feet, against blisters, because I can't use plasters).



That is the basic, then normally I would also carry some gloves, a hat and a scarf... sometimes even my chocolate milkshake (a devilsh Frijj) goes in there too!



See you soon.



xoxo