Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

While I was away...

Hello,



I started a DIY project which will take me quite a while to finish, a lot of cutting and sewing minute bits, so I am taking it easy and slowly, more as a pleasure rather than a chore. Also had some really good time just relaxing and lying around(the pool)which was fab!



Here some pictures of my outfit...



pp



pp

I am hugely in love with this necklace, which I have found at Portobello and it was just what I wanted, a similar one was being sold at All Saints. So, my favourite buy of the month!



pp

Love this electric blue Barry M nail varnish.



Top: Zara, Cardigan: Lux, Skirt: Vivienne Westwood, Sandals: Topshop, Bag: from Florence's leather market.



There were Hello Kitty and Ice creams...



And then I had to come across this fabulous sweet shop...



pp

OMG! Look what I found and my face of pure excitement!





Marshmallows!



Candy with light.



pp

One of my many ice creams of the day... Movenpick Swiss chocolate! Yummyyyyyyyyy....



Tomorrow I shall post some pics about Rio Fashion! See you soon.