Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Fingers on Fire - part 1 - DIY a la Balmain !

Hello,



Hey guys, thank you so much to all the new visitors and especially new followers to the blog. Hope you all enjoy it.



So here it is part 1 of my DIY posts... I must say this is just a little teaser of what is about to come, watch this space, I am finalizing my experiments and soon as it's all finished (and hopefully, all good) I will be posting here.



DIY+studs+balmain



DIY+studs+balmain



The inspiration was Balmain...

And this was a quick transformation to the back of the top. The top has elasticated straps and therefore they naturally twisted, I made an adjustment to that and applied the studs onto it.



BEFOREBEFOREAFTERDIY+studs+balmainAFTER




I kept simple on the front, just added a few studs.



BEFOREBEFOREAFTER AFTER




I think it turned out quite cute!

What do you guys think? Leave me a comment!

xoxox