Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Rio Fashion - Final

Hello,

Here are the last few pictures of the last 2 days of Rio Fashion, a fashion event in Rio de Janeiro which has finished yesterday.

Overall, I found most of the collections very interesting and already have some favourites. Covering an event from Rio for the first time was surprisingly refreshing, I honestly was expecting a lot more of swimming wear and beach wear.

Given the chance, I certainly would be buying many pieces from at least 5 designers, my favourites amongst them were Acquastudio, Coven, Cavendish, Melk Z-da and Walter Rodrigues. It kind of made me jealous to cover the Rio Fashion, coming originally from Sao Paulo...especially if those brands were just available in Rio, it would be such a pity.

So here it goes my favs of Tuesday:



Walter Rodrigues, always a fantastic impeccable, classic cut.
I am loving the twist on the shirts but my favourite is the trouser/ skirt thing!



Alessa, very much playful and fun, the collection was based on a gastronomic venture.
Love the cute lips buttons on that fabulous black dress.

And finally from the last day, yesterday:


Juliana Jabour, very structred shoulders, and amazingly cute tartan dresses... I want it all.



Auslander, great colours and the body con cut out dress is very fierce.

And that is it.
See you guys soon and thanks for following!