Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

May 28th

Took down last post because people found it "offensive and stupid". I am not ignorant, I meant no disrespect. I am so bad with words lately its like pulling teeth. Perhaps, what I wrote didn't come across the way I wanted it. I never said it was a "tribute" to Native Americans, because it was not of any specific group. I was just conveying their influence and my genuine love for it. Honestly, no matter what I say isn't going to satisfy everyone but it didn't come from a bad place really. I hate hurting anyone and I am really sorry if I did- it was the last thing I wanted. I am also gutted because people immediately thought of the worst of my intentions.
On another note, thank you for all the comments about my Mom, I have read every single one to her, and She was very moved.
My Mom is finally coming home tomorrow after being in the Hospital for a month. She was only supposed to be there for 3weeks, but She caught a bad case of pneumonia at the hospital after her transplant. I was so scared, She was in so much pain. My Dad and I have been going everyday to see her after work and school. Just seeing her made me feel better. I would have been there more if I didn't have school.  My Aunt is a saint, she flew from El Salvador just to take care of my Mom. She spent the night at the hospital in a cot next to her bed for the entire month, sleeping with a mask and gloves. City of Hope is an amazing hospital, the staff was wonderful. There were about 300 patients in her building, one floor entirely for pediatrics. This disease has no age, race, or gender. There are so many people, all with different stories.