Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Cheap and cheerful

Hi guys,

In today's outfit post, I am wearing a huge pair of harem trousers. They are '1001 nights' full on, the proper look. I got them a while back, I think they came from one of those big tables at Portobello Market where everything was £2. They are so big that they can pass as a skirt. A peculiar thing about them, is that they have 'cuffs' on the ankles. I have never seen that before, funny isn't it? ( This also makes me think that they were made in India or China. They are indeed a very cheap garment, but cheap can also be fun.)

Talking about cheap, another bargain of the month, are my new wedges. I got them at Urban Outfitters. They were on sale for £40, I tried them on, I loved them but didn't want to part with my cash. Then about 2 weeks later they got reduced to £20, WOW! When I saw it on the website, I literally ran to UO to buy them. Luckily they still had them my size, as on the website they had already sold out.
The weird thing, is that now they are back on their sale price, which was £40. It really must have been my lucky day.
So far, they are also the most comfortable pair of wedges I own, because they are lighter and a little lower than the others. I am not the best person to walk on wedges anyways, but I am hoping practice will make perfect.





I was wearing: Jacket: second hand, Cardigan: Jigsaw, T-shirt: Wildfox, Belt: Topshop, Wedges: UO, Necklace and Bag: Vivienne Westwood.