Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

News and Updates

Hi Guys!

Sorry, for not posting in a while but, I've had a lot going on lately. I got accepted to the schools I applied to: UCSC, UCSB, UCI, and UC Berkeley. I am leaning towards UCI, because of its location. It is literally, about 5 minutes from my house and I need to be close to my family right now. We found out about two weeks ago that my Mom has a cancer called Multiple Myeloma. She had been in tons of pain for a few months, and thought it was just a muscle injury because her arm and back hurt. Sadly, that was not the case. However, I am confident that she will pull through this. She started chemo the day after she was diagnosed, and is doing well. My Mom is one of the strongest people I know (despite her petite stature), and we are all trying to stay positive. So, posts might not come so fast over the next few months. My Mom is my number one priority right now. She is my best friend and I want to help her as much as I can. I will have a new post up in a few days. I am so thankful for all the nice comments I've gotten over the last year, you guys are great. Thanks for all the support!

-Luna