Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Easy like Sunday morning

Hello guys,



A quick outfit post tonight because I am just so tired...



I was in a very relaxed, easy (Converse) mood today and not very sure about the weather, so a quick layering was the solution.



I totally adore this mini dress which I bought at Primark. It has loads of qualities, a nice cut on the bias, an interesting twist, a little asymmetry, a little gather, a cheap price and a cool striped print. All and all reminding me of and old Anglomania dress, which I always wanted to have. The major problem is the fabric... needless to say, you pay for the quality you get. Big shame here, since this dress is so simple yet cool.

Blaming here on mixed fabrics, hummm, I am always very careful when buying mixed fabrics. I know sometimes they are not very friendly even if you use Dove deodorant, which I do. (laughs)

I always read the label and check what kind of fabric my garments are made of. Do you?



Back to business, I think this look works because, the jacket has a quirky cut too, the belt, punks it up (another happy snap at a sample sale for £6) and because I am wearing some of my favourite jewellery, which always makes me happy.











whistles belt



squiggle vivienne westwood



Dress + Legging: Primark, Belt: Whistles, Bag + Jacket: Vivienne Westwood, Trainers: Converse.



PS: I just want to thank The Goddess of Boho for the special lovely comment she has left on my last outfit post.

She said "And I love how you flash that happy smile. Frownie, pouty, bloggers are so passe!".

Thank you so much honey, I am a happy person indeed and I am glad you guys enjoy my pics, plus I do look terrible when I pout! Comments like yours, makes me smile even more.

Xoxox



See you soon.

x