Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Hello! Hello gifts and Hello buys

Hi guys!

Hope you all have been keeping well. Thanks so much to all the messages! I had a wonderful week hiding away in the country, relaxing in the hot tub and eating loads of ice cream. It was great!

While I was away I had some Hello Kitty gifts and buys! I love my HK stuff and the collection keeps going on and on...

I'm coming back with a quick post tonight, specially for the Hello Kitty lovers. Let's hope you enjoy it!



Present number 1: This watch from swatch flick flack, it's very sweet and fits me perfectly but I think it will be rarely worn. I see it more as collectible item. It comes with a plastic pencil cup holder and 2 pencils. I love the box too! (Sighs)


Present number 2: This cute flip flop! Another adorable addition to my collection. Unfortunately, I would not step on HK, her little face would come off after a while, how sad would that be?


And then I got myself these lovely Pez dispensers! How could I not? The special box for starters is so gorgeous. It's a collectible item with 4 special see through dispensers. (2 Hello kitty, 1 My Melody and 1 Kuririn.)
I just melt like butter when I see ANYTHING with My Melody on it too and so this was a fabulous buy! Plus it looks so old school. The colours and the characters take me back to when I was 10 yrs old. I love it!
I also bought one of the normal dispensers, a classic pink one. So cute, why not?



I still have to show you guys my entire Hello Kitty collection! One day I will gather everything, it will be a huge post.

See you soon.
x