Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Glitzy Biker

Hello everyone,



Today a quick outfit post!



I was feeling all glitzy and a little rock and roll too. I am so excited to be posting some pictures taken outside, it's cold but we are finally back to the normal!



This sequined biker jacket is perfect for a day like this. I fell in love with this jacket as soon as saw it in Zara at the teens section. I was a fabulous buy, not only because it was cheaper than adult prices, but also ahead of the mainstream when I got it in August last year, and it's a winner too because it's so nicely lined and quite cozy. I must admit, it gets many compliments and I am always so flattered about it.



sequined biker jacket



sequined biker jacket



sequined biker jacket



silver boots



Jacket: Zara, Jumper: H&M, Top: Topshop, Necklace: Vivienne Westwood, Jeans: River Island, Belt: from Portobello, Boots: from Brazil, Renner.



See you soon.

x