Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Dreamland...

Hello,

Coming Friday 18Th is a very exciting day for the fashion calendar. Is the start of London fashion week and also the first day of the sale of Christopher Kane's collection for Topshop. I know everyone is waiting (rather impatiently) for this. Deservedly, the collection is truly amazing.

There are so many items I could easily buy and would love to. Unfortunately, I am not brave enough to join the crowds. I have already fallen in love with the long eyelet mesh dress and the leggings, 2 of my favourite items. I'll have a go on the net, I might be lucky to get them but I am not having high expectations as I know it will be very busy.

I have also made a quick selection of some cool and great items, I love them all too and they certainly would compliment some of your newest and future Topshop buys or fix any one's heart in case you don't get the chance to buy anything due to them selling so fast.

Cash

T shirt, this gorgeous one will cure your heartache on the cheap! Dorothy Perkins £22.


Topshop studded leggings, a great substitute if you don't get the eyelet ones. £28

Cheque

Strong shoulders and a fabulous print which will give you gorgeous curves. River island, £45.


A studded body con, is what I have my eye on. Miss Selfridges, £45.



OMG! Another fab creation by Miss Selfridges £65, this mink quilted coat is so Westwood-ish.

Credit


We all need some sexy studded boots, Office £95.


I want this jacket so badly. Love the colour, the soft leather and the cut is so bad ass. A Rick Owens-ish look from Warehouse, £150.


Party time, look absolutely fabulous with this Balmain-esque inspiration, from Oasis £150.

Prayer

The most perfect accessory to me, which definitely would go with everything I own and more.
I need, I want, I am dying for it... I saw it at the shop and it was love at first sight for sure... Nicholas King, diamante and acrylic bangle. I will ask Father x-mas for one and pray for it every night. Ec one, £235.

See you all soon. xoxox