Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Endless Summer


Some more photos from my bittersweet trip to Europe. I can't believe it's been three weeks, since we got home and three weeks since you've been gone...
"God saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be. So He put His arms around you and whispered “come to me.” With tearful eyes we watched you, and saw you pass away. Although we loved you dearly, we could not make you stay. A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at rest. God broke our hearts to prove to us, He only takes the best. "
The memories we have with you, I know we will never forget. You filled people's lives with sunshine and love with your smile, and the sound of your laughter.
Rome

Athens


my lovely mother


Florence
Beautiful Boy



sis
Santorini










Monaco
Capri




Turkey
Venice












going home at 4 a.m.